6.21.2008

Ben's Blurb - Saturday Fishin'

This morning started incredibly early. Like 2 am early. My Dad and I decided to go fishing today, so that involved me getting to Hillsboro at 3:30 am. Now, my plan was to get up at 2:45 am and head to Hillsboro. Unfortunately, those of you that know me, know that I have this disorder where I always wake up before my alarm. So there I was, wide awake at 2 am - so I just decided to get up. I'm a freak, I know it.

We had a pretty good day. The weather cooperated and we were on the water by 5 am. We caught about 20 fish before calling it quits.

The sport of fishing doesn't run through my veins like it does the rest of the Whitaker family (Andrea excluded), but I still had a good time. It was fun to get out and hang with Dad for a while.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice work!! Mmm- nothing like fresh caught fish :)