7.19.2008

Offer Accepted!!

We are accepting an offer today and it seems we are on our way to selling our home!

I've been dying to sell the townhouse since we put it on the market, but now that it's happening, my emotions are all over the place. We were planning to take it off the market when this came in like a whirlwind. It's all happening so fast I'm not sure how to process the information yet. We're praying that the Lord will lead us to the right place and our decisions will be blessed. Please pray for us because it's about to get crazy around here. (You actually might really want to pray for Ben because I'm certain this is potential for me to drive him over the edge.)

2 comments:

Sara and Jonn said...

Congrats...and I pray for Ben's sake everyday :) Just kidding

Unknown said...

yay!! We've been praying for this to happen! God is good :)