11.03.2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic first halloween in our new house. I wore my wedding dress because I love it so much, and there is no other day that it's appropriate to wear it. Ben got a tuxedo t-shirt to match me and Payton was a bumble bee which was not in theme, but he was really cute. We had 190 trick-or-treaters! We could hardly believe it, but it was super fun.

Our neighborhood is really festive so we followed suit with lots of lights and HAPPY halloween decor - I refuse to have scary, dead decorations around. If they are this many decorations for Halloween, we can't wait for Christmas! In fact, Ben is already strategizing the light situation.

We still have plenty of candy around the house, so if you need a chocolate fix, please stop by!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to wear my wedding dress again, but could never think of a good reason. Maybe next year. I love yours!

Anonymous said...

Laurie loves Payton. Good dog!