8.27.2008

Angela-la-la

This post is a bit overdue, but better late than never, right?

My good friend Angie was in town for a business meeting a couple weeks ago and I got to hang out with her in the short span of spare time she had. It was so much fun to see her even if it was brief. I've known Angie since the 7th grade and she is so sweet. She may be the most opposite of high maintenance as a person could be. She packed for 2 days in a single backpack... blows my mind! Angie is one of those friends that even though we haven't seen each other in more than a year, it's like no time has passed once we're together again. So Angela, I'm really hoping this company merger (or whatever it was that got you here) - brings you back more often. It was a treat to see you. Hope you enjoy our single photo that we managed to take together.

No comments: