8.27.2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Today is Abby's birthday!

I have known Abby since we were roommates at George Fox many years ago now. Abby is always so much fun to be around. Anyone who has spent a day with Abby knows there is never a dull moment and there's always plenty to laugh about. I have also come to admire her amazing talents in the Domestic Arts... she's always entertaining, whipping up a meal for someone, and does it all on a budget by clipping coupons and seeking out the best deals around. She loves the Lord and her family with all her heart and has always been an advocate for children. She's been a wonderful friend to me and I'm so thankful for her. I hope you have a fantastic birthday Abby!

If you read my blog and you know Abby, or even if you don't... go to her blog by clicking here and leave a comment to wish her a very happy birthday! She loves comments on her blog and it's always an entertaining read.


(I had to steal this photo from Abby's blog because I'm not quite organized enough yet to find one of my own.)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my...thank you so much!!! That was so sweet Andrea! I am honored to make your blog on my Birthday!!! Love you- Abby

Dorothy said...

This is so funny. I am a friend of Ben's from high school. Anyway, I was reading your post and realized Abby looked familiar. Abby is a friend of my sister who lives in Ellensburg too. Small world! Dorothy Garcia