10.24.2007

Aloha

I am a lucky girl who just returned from a fabulous week vacation in Hawaii. Ben stayed behind so I could join this girls trip celebrating my friend Tiffany's birthday. What a blast!

We stayed on the Big Island about 30 minutes north of Kona in some plush condos very close to the beach. The weather was warm and sunny everyday we were there. We spent some time exploring other parts of the island, but mostly it was lounging in the sun, relaxing, and enjoying the company of some fantastic ladies.

Thank you Tiffany for inviting me, and thank you Ben for not making me feel guilty for going. I am so spoiled!

Here's some photos to show off just how good I had it for seven incredible days.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun and what beautiful pictures!

Becky said...

Oh good. I like new bloggers. I am fairly new myself and don't know lots of bloggers so hope you don't mind if I read yours. Hawaii sounds fun. Kev and I keep saying we need to go but never have made it!

Becky said...

Not sure if you got my comment?