10.23.2007

Hi Friends!

Inspired by Abby's new blog, we decided it was time to start a blog of our own. I've been wanting to do this for months, but I guess I've been too lazy. Hopefully, we can muster up enough excitement in our lives to entertain someone.

Since this is our first post, we'll start with the basics...

Ben & I were married April 28 this year. In just a few days that marks 6 months. What a milestone! (Do we get gifts for a 6 month anniversary?!) We live in Sherwood with our precious puppy Payton. We carpool almost everyday into Tualatin since we both work for PGE. Ben is a Lead in Customer Service and Andrea is a Resource Coordinator in IT. The details may not be exciting, but we're blessed with a good life and we're happy.

That's it for now... more to come later!

Andrea & Ben

1 comment:

Abby said...

Very cool...and I am proud to be the first to make a comment...