5.12.2008

Impromptu Dinner Party

We had the Craigs over for an impromptu dinner party last night. It all began because Ben & I had ordered our anniversary cake from Lamb's Thriftway. I remembered that I had been at Scott & Abby's when Matt & Kristi brought out their anniversary cake, and decided we needed to have them over to share in ours. Plus, I didn't want Ben & I to eat that much cake by ourselves.

Then we decided we might as well have them over for dinner if we're going to have cake. So it was the perfect opportunity to bring out my beloved china. Kristi brought a lovely green salad and I made a new Weight Watchers recipe which turned out well - Honeyglazed turkey tenderloin with Sweet potatoes. It was a risk trying a new 'healthy' recipe because you never know if they're going to taste any good. Luckily this one worked out.

We finished off the evening by watching the 3 hour finale of Survivor. Kristi won a bonus piece of cake for correctly predicting that Parvati would win the million. Congrats Kristi! Hope you're enjoying your extra helping of banana cake!







1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks again for having us over.