5.05.2008

A weekend with the Hoefers

We spent the weekend in Ellensburg visiting the Hoefers. It was so good to see them. The grown ups got a chance to go out on the town on Friday night and then Saturday Abby and I entertained the girls with a spa day. It was like sweet chaos. Hailey was fascinated with my make-up and insisted on helping me each day and I got to do the girls hair on Sunday. I love how girly they are!!
I really miss seeing Abby and the girlies more frequently, but a stay at the Hoefer House is always an entertaining one.

Ben got a real kick out of this photo so I had to include it. I guess this is what kids do.
Dinner at Dakota Cafe.

3 comments:

Strauss House said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for delivering the lens to Abby for me. :o)

Abby said...

LOL- I just posted your visit and then saw this post. I said a lot of the same things!! Thanks for trying on the video....someday we will make our debut....

Rachelle said...

How fun!