9.22.2008

Meagen & Mike's Wedding

I was volunteer wedding planner for Meagen and Mike at their wedding at Cornelius Pass Roadhouse on Saturday night. The rain held off making way for a lovely outdoor affair. Everything came together just in time. (And I do mean just in time). Meagen is such a beautiful bride and Mike is a really lucky guy to have her. We had a great time celebrating into the night, and I think my feet still hurt a little bit. Congratulations you guys!

I will be stalking Briels blog (their photographer) over the next couple weeks to see some fabulous photos!





1 comment:

Abby said...

You and Ben look so cute next to the happy bride. And any bride is lucky to have your assistance. Really you should start charging for your services...unless of course it is your ministry ;)