11.18.2007

Weekend Crafting

I visited my friend Jenny in Creswell for some craft time this weekend! Jenny and I have two major things in common... we can talk a lot... and we can craft a lot... both of which we will do into the wee hours of the morning. It was tough to pack up my stuff and leave because we were on a major crafting roll.



We will be peddling our goods at the Festival of Trees this coming week. Mostly we have cards for sale, but I also made 24 purses with Ghiradelli chocolates. These little cuties made their debut almost 5 years ago at Abby's baby shower. I can't believe how time as flown but they are just as cute today as they were then. Keep your fingers crossed we do well... we need to support the habit!





2 comments:

Abby said...

I am totally amazed at her craftroom!!! Wow...impressive!
Cute purses too!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I want a stamping room that organized.