11.01.2007

We're Celebrating Tonight!

Our good friend Tiffany just had a milestone birthday today! We'll leave numbers out of this to protect the innocent - but she's fantastic and we loved being there to celebrate with her. For the occasion we went to Macaroni Grill and ate lots of yummy food. I might have made a few enemies by bringing along the nutritional information... but I'm a committed weight watcher, so I had to do it. It was tough to find anything under 1000 calories on the menu (Yikes!). It was a good night with good friends and some good presents.

We love you Tiffany!



3 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like fun! Don't ever bring a calorie counter when you eat out with me though!!!

Darci said...

I think it's funny that your nutritional information is RIGHT in front of you! What did you find that WAS actually okay there? I stay away because it's too hard!

Andrea said...

The "skinny chicken" is actually only 6 points - but Ben & I split the Chicken Scallopine for a bargain of 27 points. Sometimes it's more important to save a buck than it is to save the calories. Besides - skinny chicken? It doesn't even sound good.