11.26.2007

Payton Claus

My poor little puppy dog... Still trying to come up with a genius idea for Christmas cards, I came home from work and tortured Payton with a photo shoot this evening. I spent about an hour, took 100 photos and came out with a couple of possible usable photos. Still don't know if they will make the Christmas card cut, but I think he's so stinking cute in his santa outfit!

(Abby, I was working up a sweat with just one dog, I can't imagine 3 children + a dog. There is no way you should start over!! )



3 comments:

Abby said...

I think it is adorable...Hailey just pointed at the pic and said , "Is that the little Ben or the big Ben?" HMMM...not sure what that meant.....

Darci said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Payton dog is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember last year when Ben asked Payton if he wanted to put on his Santa suit, and Payton got so excited. Unbelievable! I've never seen a dog who LIKED to get dressed up. He is just so cute.