12.04.2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I am so far behind on my blogging! We had a whirlwind of a weekend into this week, and I have neglected to post anything. I actually did take photos at most of these events, but haven't had the time to get them off the camera, onto the computer. You'll just have to settle for a quick recap of what we've been doing. Maybe I'll go in later and add the photos.

Thursday night: I had fun with Kristin, Susan, and Rachelle for a card night. We all worked on Christmas related projects, and I made some progress on our Christmas cards. Ben had Matt Craig over to watch the Cowboys play.



Friday night: We went grocery shopping, but a lot of you know I've been trying to stick to a tight budget, so it takes a lot more time and planning. It has turned into an event in our lives. I'm also very thankful for all the shopping tips Abby has been posting on her blog. She's famous for her strategies and they will save you a bundle at the grocery store!

Saturday: We took Payton to the groomer and ran errands most of the day. In the afternoon, we went to Rhonda's house for a "Troop Party". Rhonda's son is serving in the military in Iraq and she arranged to send care packages to him and many other soldiers serving. Our job was to put together the boxes and sign some cards while others stuffed the boxes to the max with goodies.




Afterwards we went to the Stoutts for a "Holiday gala". Ya know... a gala just sounds cool. We got to play Wii and meet some new people. We had a good time, but Darci and all of her friends probably think we're party poopers because we left so early. We're just not late night people I guess. It's a sign we are getting old.


Sunday: We went to church, then to the mall, and all over town looking for the best pedometer we can find. Came home empty-handed. Finished off my energy by re-arranging the office/craft room.

Monday: Birthday party at the Craigs! We got to celebrate Matt's 39th birthday. Kristi themed it around Matt's favorite things so we ate Taco Del Mar for dinner and his mom maid a delicious chocolate mousse pie. We hopped from the Craigs to the McReynolds for our newly married group.

That's it in a nutshell. I feel better to have caught up (kind of).


3 comments:

Abby said...

Sounds fun and eventful...but I know the real reason you left the party early.....isn't that what being a newlywed is for?!

Kristi said...

Abby, I was thinking of writing the same thing but I didn't want to embarass Andrea...you beat me to it:-)

Darci said...

Nobody thought you were a party pooper. I was more concerned with my behavior that that's why you left early...because I was obnoxious! And I understand if that's why!