12.08.2007

Gospel Christmas

This evening Ben and I took his parents out for their Christmas present. We ate dinner at Dragonfish Cafe, and then to see a Gospel Christmas . What an incredible show! Such amazing talent - and they were singing more than just Christmas carols - they were singing the Good News. There was so much energy in the room, it gave me goosebumps. I would highly recommend seeing it if you get the chance.


This was our attempt at simplifying our Christmas. I think they enjoyed this much more than us trying to find the perfect "thing" to get them. This makes me think about what Abby posted on her blog a few days ago (care of her sister-in-law): Simplify the Season, Celebrate the Savior. I love that.

Now it's off to bed we go, for our Christmas present comes tomorrow...




No comments: