12.23.2007

Ben's Blurb - Football Season

After taking Matt's lead - "Ben's Blurb" will be a potentially recurring theme in the Whitaker Family Blog. To kick this off, I figured why not start with something football related...is ayone surprised?


Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm an avid football fan, and a Chicago Bears Fan. I got into Fantasy Ball severaly years ago. Andrea just loves that about me!
Well, this Sunday basically ended the fantasy football run that I was having. This season I was ridiculously in 3 fantasy football leagues. And today marked the end of all of them. Next year, I may have to tone it down to 2. We took some pictures when Matt Craig and BJ Buckendorf came over to do the draft. It was a fun time. Our wives were downstairs trying not to think of their husbands as geeks. :) The Bears have also been eliminated from the Playoffs, so now it's time to pick another team that I may want to see win it all. I may just have to jump on the Cowboys bandwagon for the next few weeks. We'll have to see...






3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love these pictures! It looks like Mission Control or something. I've converted to being a Cowboys fan for the rest of the season too.

Anonymous said...

Cowboys fan? I am appalled...wait...yes, definitely appalled by such an outlandish remark.

Ben said...

Well, it was either them or the Seahawks, and I think we both know how easy that decision was...