11.25.2007

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Here's a quick recap and some photos of our Thanksgiving weekend!

Thanksgiving: First to Albany with my family, and then quickly back to Portland to spend the afternoon with Ben's granparents. More time spent driving than visiting.
Friday: Skipped early bird shopping and slept instead. Much nicer, and cheaper this way. Went to Costco and got our free cookbook and some groceries. Went to Garden Vineyards in Hillsboro for wine tasting. Went to Ben's parents to put up their Christmas lights. Put up our own Christmas tree.
Saturday: Went to Bridgeport to window shop and watch Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. Cute movie.
Sunday: Ben's watching football and I'm blogging. I'm also trying to think of a genius idea for Christmas cards.




9 comments:

Abby said...

That top picture is so adorable!!! You look so cute and I lvoe your hair...ben looks cute too! :)

Two questions...how do you add a link - i see the add a link thign but can't figuer it out-like you do and how do you delete comments...i got a wierd one...

Andrea said...

thank you for the compliment on my hair!

To add a link you highlight the text that you want to be "linked", and then click on the hyperlink button, then just paste the url into there.

Andrea said...

and to delete a comment I think you have to turn comment moderation on, and then go delete it. I got the same weird one you did. Ben deleted it for me, so I'm not too sure.

Andrea said...

and to delete a comment I think you have to turn comment moderation on, and then go delete it. I got the same weird one you did. Ben deleted it for me, so I'm not too sure.

Abby said...

I think you should use this photo plus the one of Peyton..really it is a great photo of the two of you!! Looking hot I might add!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!! Ok, I'm going to start a blog. Can you show me how?

Anonymous said...

oh, that was from me-kristi:-)

Andrea said...

Yay! Another blogger to add to the mix. I'll show you Kristi! It's so easy.

Anonymous said...

I did it! I still have some tweaking to do before the great unvieling...it was pretty easy. The thoughest part was deciding on a name for the blog.
kristi