3.01.2008

Ben's Blurb - What's New...

So, it's been quite a while since we've blogged anything. As you have probably noticed. Andrea has been awfully sick lately - so I figured I would step in and just give a quick "blurb" on what we've been up to lately.

Since Andrea's been so sick - there hasn't been a whole lot going on. She had to miss an entire week's worth of work because she's been down for the count. I've never seen her so sick. But the good news is that it seems like the worst is over and she's getting better by the day. She'll be back to her regular self in no time.

We are going to Honda today to get the oil changed in the Civic (exciting isn't it?). I think we'll test drive some kid movers while we're there. It should be a good time.

Oh, and if you remember my entry about the squeaky dryer....we're having someone come out today who actually knows what they're doing. The dryer makes such a racket - our neighbor who is trying to sell his house asked me if we could not do laundry on the weekends because potential buyers will be coming by to look at their house! He and I are really good friends - I've known him for about 10 years - so I didn't take offense. But hopefully we can start doing laundry in peace after today.

That's all I got, I'm sure once Andrea is back to 100% she'll be updating this thing like crazy.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ben, thanks for the update. I was wondering about you guys. Let us know if you need anything. Poor andrea.

Abby said...

Thanks for the update....we've missed you guys! Hope Andrea is feeling better in no time!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm......Andrea's sick...you're looking at kid movers......hmmmmmm!

Becky said...

I hope you get better, being sick is no fun!

Unknown said...

Is Andrea feeling any better yet??