3.28.2008

Craft Room

Anyone who has ever been to my craft room, knows that it has never looked quite like this. And I'm sure it never will again. I only wish I had taken a before photo! You can catch a quick glimpse of it here to give you some idea of what chaos it was. If it ever got cleaned it was only for a few seconds because I would get inspired, work on something, and mess it up all over again. We packed up almost everything so we can put our house on the market, and I've decided this is just the right amount of craft stuff that anyone should have - this photo probably only represents about 30% of what I actually own. I've left out just enough stuff for the invitations I've committed to a few friends... and that's it! I do miss all my precious paper, but it feel so good to have such a clean and organized workspace.

So anyone who can attest to the before and after... you must comment!




5 comments:

Kristi said...

Nice job, Andrea. I'm proud of you. It looks great!

Abby said...

Unbelievable- it looks great. And the girls LOVE their new crafting supplies...thanks. Hailey spent quite awhile going through them all and organizing.

Rachelle said...

Wow, it looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Andrea your craft room looks great. I actually had just seen your room a few weeks ago and it sure didn't look this this. Way to go! Good luck with selling your house.

Lisa Gruskin said...

Oh my goodness - it's so clean! I'm impressed!