1.20.2008

Ben's Blurb - "So now what do I use the TV for?"



Well I must say I've never been more disappointed in a football season than I am with this one. Tonight's football action very well may have been the end of the season for me, and believe me, Andrea is thrilled.

The Patriots against the Giants on Superbowl Sunday doesn't appeal to me even a little. I don't care for either one of those teams, so it's onto next season I guess.

This will most likely be the first year that I don't watch the Superbowl. Maybe Andrea and I can find a place to go out on a hot date or do something more fun than watching the Patriots win again. I'll bet we can go find something to paint and then watch it dry.

Anyway, bring on the the Offseason - as far as I'm concerned football season is officially over. So sad...

7 comments:

Abby said...

I didn't know you guys had a baby! He is cute..but don't you know you shouldn't leave him crying in his crib like that? Poor little thing....

Andrea said...

You saw it in writing - I get to go on a hot date on Super Bowl Sunday instead of homebound in front of our gigantic tv. This will likely be the one and only Super Bowl Sunday in our lifetimes that this will happen. I'm open to suggestions of where we should go!

Anonymous said...

The Melting Pot!

Becky said...

Cheesecake Factory!!

Anonymous said...

PF Changs

Abby said...

But it looks like you have to pay for a babysitter now so maybe you should just go to Burger King!

Ben said...

Well that works too. Me and Burger King have an understanding. Are you saying you're not coming to babysit Abby?