1.12.2008

Dress Shopping with Meagen

Today was just like heaven for me because I got to spend the day with Meagen wedding dress shopping. Oh how I miss the days of endless wedding planning. Now I just live vicariously through others tying the knot.


We had a whole entourage with us voting on dresses that she tried on. These are the two faves from David's Bridal, although she has enough time to try on many more dresses in her future. Either way, I think she is going to make one beautiful bride and I'm really excited to be helping her along the way.


So now it's your turn to help Meagen in the search for her perfect gown. Cast your vote on the poll to your right for your favorite dress.


Note: I'm not certain if those in attendance should be allowed to vote or not. When I think about it, even if I said they weren't allowed, I know they would vote anyway, so why bother?


Dress #1

Dress #2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea! I have some things I would like to ask you. Would you mind emailing me? On my blog, on the right there's an email me link. Thanks! Hannah (Abby's sister)