1.07.2008

Spending our Christmas Cash...

Ben's parents gave us a Costco Gift card for Christmas with enough money on it for us to take this long to consider how to put it to best use. Finding something that both of us wanted was the hardest part.


If Ben had his way, he would probably have a new GPS unit in the car right now. I thought this was silly, since I saw first-hand what this meant when his dad brought his along for our night out at Gospel Christmas. It was really used more like in-transit entertainment - "let's see what she'll say if we don't turn here..." . And really, we've been very successful at navigating our way between Tualatin and Sherwood so far.


Now, if I had it my way, I'd probably be sporting a new Coach purse or something shiny from the jewelry case. I'm still not sure why saying "If I look good, then you look good" didn't win my case.


So, after much deliberation and combining our saved up allowances, we decided on something that both of us will enjoy and use: A shiny new lens for our camera!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh wow...I am jealous!
Now how in the world did you get just that image on there?

Andrea said...

Abby - I just right clicked on the image from Costco's website and saved it to my computer.