1.27.2008

How Does My Future Look?



Don't I make a mini-van look good?

Ben and I attended the auto show Friday night with Matt and Kristi. We had a blast sitting in all of the different cars and dreaming which one will someday be ours. Ben and I both liked the Honda Odyssey complete with leather interior, GPS, remote doors and DVD player for when we're carting around a couple of little ones. But I think we're still a ways off from needing to buy that. For the record, I did look even better in the Lexus ES 350, but I have a feeling, this is more likely to be the next step.




We thought that Matt and Kristi looked pretty stylish in a mini-cooper.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

You have to love the no pressure shopping at the Auto show.

We don't even have a mini-van yet!

Becky said...

I think you look cute in the van. Do you have an announcement to make?

Abby said...

Cute!! You look perfect in a mini-van! I LOVE having a mini-van and I was one of those who would NEVER drive one...