4.26.2008

Ben's Blurb - I got a new job!

It's been awhile since I've "blurbed" so I figured I would throw one on here.

I did get a new job. I'm tired of PGE and decided to try something else. For those of you that know I used to work in the restaurant industry - I think I missed it quite a bit, because I got a call from the Owner I used to work for and...


...none of that's true.

I actually did get a new job, but I'm still at PGE. I'm currently a Lead/Supervisor in the residential contact center. Talking to angry customers, supporting about 60 phone reps, and doing all types of side projects. Well, I applied for a new position where I will still be a Lead/Supervisor, only I'll be doing this in the Billing department. The cool thing is that Andrea and I will be working in the same building. We'll be in completely separate areas and departments, but we get to work the exact same hours - all the time. This position is what's called a cross-train and will likely last about a year. Hopefully, this will give me some more "Resume Filler" that I can use to continue my career.
The only thing is that I don't know the first thing about the Billing Department. I think we probably send bills out to people. :) But that's just a wild guess.

That's about all I got - I figured I would throw some Disneylanf pictures up, now that we have a capable Internet connection. Unfotunately, this was our last trip for a very long time since our Annual Pass expires on our Anniversay on the 28th of this month. I think Andrea is still in denial about that though (in denial about the last trip, not the Anniversary) :). However, without the annual pass - the trip becomes considerably more expensive...




6 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun pics! Looks like you had fun. congrats on the new position. I forgot to mention to you guys on Sunday that I met another former PGE-er that knows you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You are one hubba-hubba!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am so impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would go back to McDonalds so you could get us free food.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go BEN!!!