4.16.2008

Greetings from California!

Here we are again in Disneyland! We were completely spontaneous and planned a trip to Disneyland. I think we made this decision very late on Thursday night and less than a week later we are living it up in the park.

Most of the day was spent traveling, so we were only in the park for about 6 hours. A little more crowded than I expected, but the weather was warm and sunny.
Our feet are already tired and we're going to rest for a full day tomorrow.

And here's a quick photo of something we haven't done before. Ben got to drive a Segway through a small obstacle course at the Innoventions attraction. (Not so much an obstacle course as it was reflectors taped to carpet) I decided I didn't want to do it with a bunch of people watching me so I let him do it and I took photos.


*** Blogger won't let me download the photos, and it's really annoying. I don't know if it's the free internet at the hotel or something else. I'll keep trying to post photos, but I'm losing hope that it will work***

2 comments:

Abby said...

What?! Is this a joke? Are you really there? Weren't you just there?!

Rachelle said...

Let me know everything that we should do when we get down there in 2 weeks!!! I love your new heading.