4.14.2008

The latest craft project

I've had a flood of creativity lately since the craft room has been packed up and it's uber clean and organized. One of the most recent projects are these stinkin' cute invitaitons I made for Lexi's 14th birthday party. Now that I'm blogging this I'm wishing I had taken more photos.

These are favor boxes similar to what I made at our wedding. When you slide open the box - there's a York peppermint patty inside and underneath is the invitation printed on circles that are strung together with ribbon. The names of the invitees are printed on the outside circle with lots of sparkly glitter all around. They were so pretty I almost didn't want to let them go. But I did. Any guess on how many peppermint patties I ate while making these? I lost count.



1 comment:

Abby said...

Very, very cute!!