4.18.2008

Bummed we can't blog

The problem with complimentary Wi-fi in our hotel is that it's not so good. (The same might also hold true for complimentary breakfast) It took me about a half dozen attempts just to log on to our blog, and I still can't download any photos. Blogging isn't as much fun without photos.
So we may just have to wait until we are home to fill our blog with all the fun things we did while here at Disneyland. And Abby, No this is not a joke. We really are here! From what I understand, these are the things you're supposed to do before you have kids.

We had a full day yesterday. We were in the park from 9 am to 9:30 pm. No wonder I was so exhausted by the end of the day. We ate at Blue Bayou for lunch, and the Storytellers Cafe for dinner and rode a lot of rides in-between. The only ride we didn't get to that we planned on was Peter Pan's flight. But not without trying. We waited for about 30 minutes and got to the last leg of the line, where you can see them loading guests - and it BROKE DOWN! Such a disappointment! Maybe we'll try it again today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you crazy kids are in disney land again! That's adorable. Have a blast!! Oh, and I don't think the picture problem is your connection, blogger wouldn't let me upload anything either. Grr...
Looking forward to great pictures when you get back! :) Say hi to Mickey for me.